Happily, club activities resume on the river on Monday 29 March. We will have access to the boatshed to store boats (but not to the changing rooms until mid-April).
We are hoping to start some introductory taster sessions for beginners in April 2021 (river level dependent), if you are interested in joining a session please see getting started and then email email@example.com. Everyone welcome (as long as you don’t mind getting wet), we have specific sessions for juniors (under 18s).
- And we are closed again
- Limited use of changing rooms and toilets
- The Canoe Club is Back
- Congratulations to Robin Powell on his Outstanding Contribution Award from British Canoeing
- Worcester Hasler 2020 postponed
- The club is closed until further notice
- Royal Leamington Spa Hasler
- Tim Jones Challenge – the Worcester Ring
- Annual Awards Night and Christmas Party